We provide 24-hour skilled nursing services for elderly residents and people with a chronic condition or a prolonged illness. Our staff is devoted to the creation of a comforting environment and is focused on helping each person achieve their highest level of independence and vitality.
- RN consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan,
implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse
- Patient assessment and records patient care data information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms
- Assists patients with activities of daily living while maintaining feelings of independence and self-esteem
- Familiarity and management of:Cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal, urinary, hematological, musculoskeletal, endocrine,Neurological, psychiatric/psychosocial, integumentary, sensory and pain problems
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and treatment of
- Facilitates older adults’ active participation in all aspects of their own health care
- Involves, educates, and when appropriate, supervises family/significant others in implementing best practices for older adults
- Attends to quality end-of-life care for older adults and their support system
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Current nursing license, in good standing with the State licensing board
- Minimum of one (1) year LTC experience required
- Minimum of (1) year Geriatric experience preferred
- Federal-, State- and GHR-required credentials current and on file
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ABOUT NURSE EARTH
Who we are. Nurses working with Nurses. We are looking for top level nurses to join our organization. We support a nationwide foot-print for Nursing opportunities and want to build a long lasting relationship with you during your entire career. Traveling as a Nurse has never been easier than with Nurse Earth. We're here to make traveling easy. Let's see the world together.