Nurse Earth is seeking a travel nurse RN CVICU for a travel nursing contract in Fairfax, VA
- Specialty: CVICU
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 48 Hr guarantee or 36!
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
- 12 months of recent experience in an Acute Care CVICU setting
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Housing and Meal per Diem
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Travel reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses up to $2,500 (As many as you want)
The Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) registered nurse (RN) administers medications, checks vital signs and alert the doctors of any major changes in the patient’s condition. A CVICU RN acts as a liaison between the doctors and the patients, looking out for the welfare of each patient and relaying important information to the patient’s family and friends.
- Administer care for patients following open-heart surgery.
- Responsible for the treatment and care of heart transplant patients.
- Educate the patient’s family on the ongoing needs and care of the patient.