SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
For a limited time only we are offering a one-time
sign-on bonus up to $5K based on RN years of work experience.
Internal HCA employees are not eligible.
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. Parkland Medical Center
, a 86-bed acute care facility, is located in the heart of Derry, New Hampshire. We are a Trauma III facility
that offers a wide range of services such as heart and vascular care, robotics surgery, interventional spine and pain care, and behavioral health.
Through our partnerships with The Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and the New England Heart Institute (NEHI), we bring specialized medicine by highly skilled physicians, innovative approaches to treatment and advanced technology to our communities. I Choose Parkland Medical Center
Additional Information About our Operating Room Role: Position Summary:
The OR nurse will provide care to those patients undergoing surgical or other invasive care which requires physician oversight. It is expected that staff either scrub, circulate or both as case and as volume needs arise. Services represented include ENT, General and Vascular Surgery, OB/GYN, GU, Orthopedics, Dental/Maxillofacial, Neurosurgical, Podiatric and Plastic Reconstructive. Call is an integral part of the job expectation. The OR nurse will work well with anesthesia by providing assistance as needed while also maintaining control and organization of the surgical suite.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
- Incorporates appropriate assessments and intervention skills in all interactions and delivery of nursing care
- Communicates with patients, team members and management in an accurate, timely manner
- Documents in a complete, timely manner; appropriately uses computer charting/ ordering
- Applies critical thinking skills and considers alternatives
- Develops and maintains human care relationships
- Acknowledges the impact illness/hospitalization has on patients and families; adapts care management for diverse populations and environments’ advocates for needs of clients; provides care in an ethical and legal manner
- Recognizes the importance of teamwork among care providers
- Adapts care management for diverse populations and environments
- Acknowledges limits of experience and capability and requests assistance appropriately
- Verbalizes scope of practice for self and others, delegates and assigns care, coordinates care within multi-disciplinary team
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Qualifications Education & Qualifications:
Required: Registered Nurse with New Hampshire license or Compact License when applicable
American Heart Association BLS
Preferred: BSN or higher degree in Nursing; one year of nursing experience in the Operating Room
Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a
customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage
plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte
benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
(ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and
participate in our tuition reimbursement.
We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.