SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a Director of Critical Care Intensive Care Unit you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Del Sol Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At Del Sol Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Director of Critical Care Intensive Care Unit like you to be a part of our team.
As the Director of Critical Care, Intensive Care Unit (ICU), you will administer, analyze, and appraise the care given to patients within the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). You will advise hospital leadership regarding the status of patient care, and handle budgetary projections and quality improvement processes for service line growth. You will aim to anticipate future needs of the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) in conjunction with the Critical Care service line.
- You will promote multidisciplinary coordination of services
- You will develop, monitor, appraise and analyze budgetary goals and outcomes
- You will oversee quality improvement and customer satisfaction
- You will control process related to human resources including hiring, evaluating, counseling, coaching, developing, and terminating
- You will develop, interpret, and review policies and procedures within the service line
- You will handle disaster preparedness policies and procedures
- You will participate in marketing of the Critical Care service line
Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has provided quality healthcare to El Paso and the surrounding region. As the only full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II Trauma designation in Emergency Services, we continue to expand our services to meet the growing needs of our tristate community, providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for our Bariatric Clinic and Minimally Invasive Surgery Center, and a newly renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital.
The physicians, nurses and staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed to providing the highest quality care with compassion and integrity.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Director of Critical Care Intensive Care Unit opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 4 years of clinical experience
- 3 years of management experience – preferred
- Associate’s degree in Nursing (ADN) or Nursing Diploma
Licenses and Certifications
- Current State of Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license or Compact Registered Nursing License. If Compact License, Texas license must be obtained within 90 days of hire
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) certification – preferred
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.