SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Nurse in the Medical Overflow unit!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast – Pasadena, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) – Medical OverflowHCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
, a 345-bed facility has been a leader of the medical center in the Pasadena area for more than 50 years. With board-certified physicians, registered nurses, and expert technicians, the community has come to rely on us for top-quality, comprehensive and compassionate health care. We are a full-service acute care hospital.What you will do in this role:
- Administers medication in a safe, knowledgeable and accurate manner. Follows laws, regulations, and hospital policy as it relates to controlled substances.
- Assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of care for assigned patients, including discharge planning, utilizing an interdisciplinary team approach.
- Monitors and observes the patient and accurately records changes in condition and reaction to medications and treatment.
- Essential duties and responsibilities include the following: Provides general nursing care to assigned patients.
- Plans and coordinates patient/family teaching and assesses understanding of information provided.
Qualifications What qualifications you will need:
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners as an RN.
- Graduate from accredited school of nursing required.
- 1 year of nursing experience.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from the Talent Acquisition team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.