Join Our Team: Decide how much you want to work and where you want to work, Apply Today! Overview:
Elderwood Staffing Solutions is seeking qualified Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our growing float pool! Supplement your full-time or part-time health care job, find the flexibility you need to care for your family or complete your degree. We’re looking for confident clinical staff that are ready to help our beloved residents.
- Established in 1978, Elderwood has grown to become the largest network of rehabilitation, skilled nursing, assisted living and independent living communities in Western New York. With over 40 facilities and 5,000+ employees, Elderwood is well known and highly regarded by the communities that each location serves.
As an Elderwood employee, you’ll have all the tools, training and resources you need to succeed.
Benefits and Perks of the Job:
- Premium Pay
- Flexible scheduling
- 4, 8, 10, 12 or 16 hour shifts available
- No weekend or holiday requirements
- Choice of 15 locations to float to
- Work in your area of specialty
- Preferred status for permanent employment at any of our location
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Duties:
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) of an assigned team.
- Report to nurse on duty unusual symptoms, daily needs and progress of residents.
- Notify nurse on duty of changes in residents’ conditions or needs
- Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the performance of the Nursing Assistants (CNA) in carrying out the appropriate aspects of the care plan.
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents’ requests.
- Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living (ADL), according to their plan of care and individual needs.
- Required to float to at-least 2 of our locations of your choice
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Qualifications:
- Sixteen (16) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or misappropriation of property.
- Training and CNA work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.