Location(s): Navajo Nation
Start date: Approx. March 9th, 2021Please be sure to attach all required documents/credentials for consideration. A background check and drug screening will be required for all positions.
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare is a novel healthcare support organization. Since our inception, we have delivered over 5,000 medical personnel and countless healthcare solutions to over 70 clinical and hospital settings on four continents. AMI is fast-growing providing COVID response to domestic and remote areas. We are seeking dedicated health care professionals as independent contractors to support our commitment to saving lives.
AMI is on the front lines of the Coronavirus response providing critical services including rapid response relief, testing, and vaccination services. The AMI Vaccination Program has the essential elements to ensure rapid execution of state COVID-19 Vaccination Plans. Vaccination is the key to our global emergence from this pandemic. Position: Registered Nurse
AMI is looking for U.S. based ER Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team for an IMMEDIATE
response in support of COVID-19. The RN will work on a team with other RNs, ICU RNs, MDs, paramedics, and logistics personnel. The RN will be providing critical care to individuals with COVID-19 and those exposed to COVID-19. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided.Key Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional patient care
- Maintain nursing standards while providing care to patients with COVID-19 and those exposed to COVID-19
- Follow all infectious disease protocols and maintain the standards set by the current team onsite.
- Associate's/Bachelor's degree and a license to practice nursing
- A minimum of 1-year experience
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to push, pull, reach, and bend frequently
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be U.S. based
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated.
Powered by JazzHR