Prospect Blue is looking for experienced RN's to join the team of a leading healthcare system in the state of Virginia. Our client is hiring experienced Registered Nurses to join their growing team. These roles are full time, permanent positions with competitive salaries, benefits and sign on bonus potential, depending on candidate experience. Multiple positions within various disciplines and a variety of schedules available.
***These positions are located in Williamsburg or Hampton VA. Relocation assistance may be available.***
Responsibilities may include:
- Perform screenings including medical history, physical exam, medication reconciliation and education.
- Complete vital signs, history and review of systems.
- Effectively identify, evaluate, and address the concerns of the member, employee or participant.
- Administer vaccinations and provide treatment for adverse reactions if needed.
- Work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders including but not limited to risk & quality teams, staffing, operations, physicians, advanced practitioners, case managers, social workers, care givers and any appropriate ancillary medical personnel as appropriate.
- Create and maintain clear documentation according outlined procedures
- Maintains positive control of all PHI information.
- Maintain compliance with OSHA, HIPPA and State Board of Nursing.
- Current unrestricted licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse in VA
- Strong verbal communication and effective listening skills, including the ability to present and maintain a professional, empathetic demeanor at all times
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and use time efficiently
- Ability to follow direction as well as work independently
- Previous experience in a hospital setting preferred
- Be able to uphold our deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.