The Leadership, Physicians and Staff of Inova Loudoun Hospital Have Adopted a "Quality Compact" with Its Community. Inova Loudoun Hospital believes that excellent healthcare begins with accountability to our community. To be an accountable organization, with ongoing guidance and leadership from our board, we have taken the following actions that have been proven to positively influence hospital quality and safety performance. We will continue to share the results of our progress with the communities we serve.
- Monitor ongoing performance against the following groups of quality and safety measures:
- Patient infections
- National Hospital Quality of Care indicators
- Patients' satisfaction with their care
- Unplanned readmissions to the hospital
- Set aggressive goals for performance improvement and maintain focus on achieving them
- Ensure that our organization's quality and safety performance continues to measurably improve over time.
Experienced ICU RN are eligible for a competitive Sign On and Relocation Bonus.*
We are seeking a Full Time, ICU experienced RN for our Inova Loudoun Hospital. The position would be working night shift.
This three time Beacon Award winning ICU
is a challenging Medical-Surgical ICU
caring for a variety of diagnoses in our 12 bed ICU.
Inova Loudoun Hospital is a growing 183-bed nationally recognized acute-care community hospital with a rich history of proudly serving our growing and diverse community since 1912. We provide compassionate and comprehensive care for the entire family. The state-of-the-art technology at our main campus in Lansdowne is complemented by our outpatient services at our Leesburg, Dulles South and Purcellville locations.
Inova hospitals were once again awarded 'A' grades for the Spring 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades.Requirements
- A minimum of 6 months of Registered Nurse clinical experience in the acute care setting. Seeking ICU experienced RNs only
- Education: BSN or MSN or If Associates Degree RN-Within 6 months of start date, meet with nurse leader:
- Identify which Accredited School the employee plans to attend
- Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses
- Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion date. Complete BSN within 24 months of start date
- BLS for Healthcare Provider Certification (American Heart Association) required
- ACLS strongly preferred (must obtain within first 3 months)
- RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as a RN
- Proficient in English, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skill and the ability to display a caring demeanor towards others.
- Proficient computer skills required.
Inova is Northern Virginia's leading nonprofit healthcare provider. Our mission is to provide world-class healthcare - every time, every touch - to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve. Inova's 18,000 team members serve more than 2 million individuals annually through an integrated network of hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, emergency and urgent care centers, outpatient services and destination institutes.
Safety Always: Learn how we keep our team members and patients