Could you be our next Clinical Research Nurse at Main Line Health-LIMR?Why work as a Clinical Research Nurse within our Magnet Health System?
- Make an Impact! Medicine begins with clinical research. Be part of the team which impacts the future of medicine, patients, and their families. As a Clinical Research Nurse, you will coordinate and implement inpatient and outpatient cardiovascular clinical research studies. You will coordinate all procedures, tests, and follow-up visits according to the protocol which are required for enrolled research subjects. You will collect study data, comply with regulatory requirements, monitor and report adverse events for study subjects. Use your effective communication, critical thinking and teaching skills by providing education to research subjects and staff regarding the investigational study. You will also promote patient safety for all research related activities working collaboratively with the physician investigators and a multi-disciplinary team. Strong computer based skills necessary as various software programs are utilized for reporting purposes.
- Develop and Grow your Career! Be one of the many MLH Nurses who pursue certifications or advanced nursing degrees (BSN, MSN, MBA, PhD, DNP) by taking advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement Program! This position is eligible for up to $6,000 per year based upon your Full or Part Time status.
- Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a purpose: providing superior service and care.
- Position-Specific Benefits include: You are eligible for up to 200 hours of paid time off per year based on your Full or Part Time status. We also offer a number of employee discounts to various activities, services, and vendors... And employee parking is always free!
1. Five years nursing experience in the oncology, cardiology and/or related area.2. Clinical Trials/Clinical Research experience preferred.Shift:
1. Five years nursing experience in cardiology and/or related area.
2. Clinical Trials/Clinical Research experience preferred.
3. Excellent organizational skills.
4. Experience with Microsoft Office required, experience with electronic medical records programs preferred.Education:
1. Graduation from an accredited school of professional nursing required.
2. BSN preferredLicensures/Certifications:
1. Current Pennsylvania RN license.
2. Hospital credentialing as required.
3. For LIMR Clinical Research Cardiology and other specialties:
Successful completion of CITI Program & CPR certification.
IATA & ACRP research certification encouraged.