ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit health and well-being organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 26 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 49,000 employees, 12 hospitals, 2,500+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 1,000+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and senior care services.
ProMedicas senior care division, formerly known as HCR ManorCare, operates 335+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and currently operate under the brand names Heartland, ManorCare, ProMedica and Arden Courts. Over the next 6 months, the senior care entities will continue to rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit . Description:
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.The RN Registered Nurse
is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.RN Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
RN Registered Nurse Rewards:
- The RN - Registered position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!Qualifications
- Competitive pay with
- DailyPay - early access to earn wages
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
One year prior nursing experience preferred.
Job Specific Details: RN House Supervisor Positions:
Up to 12,500 sign-on bonus
- Weekend and Saturday (every weekend) 11p-7am
- Every weekend Sat and Sunday 7-3
- Every weekend Sat and Sunday 3-11
???????HCR ManorCare was also the recipient of Pittsburgh Job Corps? 2020 Employer Partner of the YearEducational Requirements
Currently holds a RN - Registered Nurse license in this state.Category
Nursing - RN/LPNPosting ID
102221*IP Posted Date