At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.Job Description:
You are a leader with both vision and a passion for patient care, and that is a winning combination for our leadership team. Clinical Team Manager with Elara Caring are operationally focused and results-driven, but some of their greatest work is improving clinical outcomes and implementing QAPI programs. As a Clinical Team Manager with us, you shape the future of healthcare. Being a part of something this great starts by carrying out our mission every day through your true calling: developing an amazing team of compassionate and dedicated healthcare providers.
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place
is the mission that inspires Elara Caring, and that starts with the right people
. Currently, we serve over 65,000 patients nationwide, with constant opportunities to have a significant influence in the lives of our patients and their families. This means you have countless ways to make a difference in your role as Clinical Team Manager by guiding your team to reach their full potential.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled care, we need Clinical Team Manager with commitment and compassion. Are you one of them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- You'll work in a collaborative environment
- You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity, leading an elite team of healthcare professionals
- Outstanding compensation package
- Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of employment
- 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
- Fleet vehicles available, per company policy
- COVID-19 Prepared
What is Required?
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3 years of active experience as a RN, preferably with 1 year in the home care industry
- Knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid home care benefits, policies, and procedures
- Valid driver's license and insurance
- Reliable transportation to perform job tasks
You will report to the Director of Nursing or Clinical Administrator.If interested, please email a resume to If you would like to submit an application via text, please text ECJOBS to 25000 and ask for job number JR-35081.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.