As one of the largest Healthcare jobs placement agencies in the U.S., Supplemental Health Care has been partnering with RNs for more than 30 years. We're now seeking home health RNs for openings with a home healthcare provider in Indiana. Our goal is to help open a range of options for our nurses so they can choose the assignments that fit their goals and lifestyle best.
Home Health RN Contract Details:
- SHC Home Health Nurses are paid by the hour, not by the visit
- Travel and mileage reimbursement
- RN will have a designated territory of coverage with a set amount of patients to help keep driving to a minimum
- Nurse will assess and chart observations of the patient's condition at each visit
- SHC is currently offering Oasis refresher and EMR training
- Expected to complete evaluation and administer prescribed medication at each visit
- Nurse will need to provide education to patients and families on proper home care procedures
- RN will coordinate with physicians, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and others in the patient's care plan
We know that at home healthcare is a very different environment and requires specialized knowledge and support for our RNs to be successful. We offer the benefits, career guidance, and round-the-clock assistance that you want from your employment partner. That's why over 80% of our working home health nurses say they would recommend us to a friend.
Apply online today to learn more about these home care RN positions and to start the placement process.
- Insurance: Supplemental Health Care offers a range of insurance options to provide the cover you need when you need it.
- 24-hour Support: No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by. Our national footprint and round-the-clock support means that you're never alone.
- IN RN License
- 1 year of experience
- OASIS experience
- HCHB experience preferred