Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized leading healthcare staffing provider with over 30 years of staffing history. We are looking for a travel ICU/CCU Registered Nurse to work in a hospital in Atlanta, GA.
• 8 week travel RN contract (extensions can be requested)
• Shift: 7:00p-7:00a
• 36 or 48 hrs. per week
Things to remember!
• Weekly Pay
• Excellent Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401k etc.)
• License Reimbursement
If you are interested in this position or in learning about our numerous other available opportunities, please respond directly to me directly using the information below.
Robert Davis, Recruiting Manager
(Call or Text)
• Minimum 2-years of ICU/CCU experience
• Active GA State RN License or Active State Compact License
• American Heart Association BCLS, ACLS