Who is Saint Louis University? Founded in 1818, Saint Louis University is one of the nation's oldest and most prestigious Catholic universities. SLU, which also has a campus in Madrid, Spain, is recognized for world-class academics, life-changing research, compassionate health care, and a strong commitment to faith and service.All About YouJob Summary
Under general supervision, coordinates clinical studies; compiles, enters, reviews and assesses data for clinical studies; screens and recruits subjects.Job Duties
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Reviews clinical records/charts and intensive care records for clinical intervention, medication, and patients' responses.
- Compiles and enters clinical data into database; reviews and assesses data collected; collaborates with investigator and statistical consultants; submits documentation and correspondence for compliance with protocols.
- Screens and recruits subjects for clinical studies; administers medication; coordinates clinical studies; obtains patients' medical histories; attends investigation meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of specialized medical/scientific terminology
- Knowledge of medication and proper dosages
- Interpersonal/human relations skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to type and operate a personal computer
- Ability to analyze and interpret statistical data
Graduation from an approved RN Program, with bachelor's degree in nursing preferred; supplemented with a Missouri RN License, and two (2) years of related experience.
Saint Louis University requires COVID-19 vaccinations for all students, staff, and faculty who are physically present on our St. Louis campuses. As a prospective and/or a new employee at Saint Louis University, you will be/are required to comply with the University's vaccination protocol. Proof of full vaccination is required before the start of employment in order to work at Saint Louis University. If you are not vaccinated, you are required to begin the vaccination process at the time of your first day of employment and submit proof of full vaccination within 30 days of your start date. Exemptions may be granted on the grounds of religious beliefs or medical circumstances. Failure to comply with the vaccine requirement within 30 days of an employee's start date will result in termination of the employment. Function
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Saint Louis University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, gender identity, or other non-merit factors. We welcome and encourage applications from minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (including disabled veterans). If accommodations are needed for completing the application and/or with the interviewing process, please contact Human Resources at .