Conveniently located less than two miles from Amita Health St. Joseph Hospital and Advocate Sherman Hospital, River Crossing of Elgin is tucked into the bustling community of Elgin. River Crossing of Elgin provides top of the line care and rehabilitation services, designed around our residents' needs. Through personalized care plans our residents experience quality care in our 139-bed center. River Crossing of Elginis among the 19% of U.S. skilled nursing facilities that have been recognized as a Best Nursing Home for 2019-20 by U.S. News and World Report.
Registered Nurse (RN)
We are searching for Registered Nurses (RNs) with a desire to help others in need, who have a compassionate nature and are skilled at working with others as a team to provide the highest standard of care at all times.
Base pay up to $35.00-$40.00 per hour (based on years of licensure)
* Shift diff $2.00 per hour for PM and Night shifts.
Beyond pay, we can offer the following:
* Vacation and Sick Time.
* Eight (8) Paid Holidays!
* Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per year for Full Time and up to $2,500 per year for Part Time.
* GREAT insurance benefits for both Full Time and Part Time staff!
* 401(k) with matching.
Our mission is to embrace everyone as family. Our leaders and team members dedicate themselves to love without limits and living out the standards of our safety first, family always philosophy.
What's in it for you?
* Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Several great medical plans to choose from
* Vacation and/or Paid Time off
* Career Ladders and scholarship opportunities!
* 401k retirement plan: 100% match of your contribution up to 3%; 50% match up to 5%
* Robust tuition reimbursement: Up to $5,250 - Full-Time, $2,500 - Part-Time Annually!*
* Continuing education credits
* Free meal each shift you work
* with qualifying conditions
* Must be a RN in good standing and currently licensed in our state
* Previous long-term care experience preferred
* Ability to relate positively and favorably to customers, families, and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with others at all levels
Come join our family where our team members dedicate themselves to love without limits and where they live by the standards of our safety-first, family always philosophy
Click Apply to join us!
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities