Palo Alto Mind Body is a compassionate and innovative specialty wellness practice serving the Bay Area. Our team believes that mental and physical health are strongly intertwined, and our patients will realize their highest level of wellness when they achieve both. our patients care is our top priority, and we go above and beyond to make sure we provide the highest quality care.
We are experiencing amazing growth, and we are looking for a high-energy, talented individual to join our growing team in Palo Alto, CA.
This individual is an important part of our clinical team. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is an expert starting IVs, is exceptionally patient/service oriented, presents professionally and compassionately at all times, has excellent communication skills and demonstrates the highest level of reliability; an energetic individual who is dedicated, friendly, organized, a good multitasker, and customer-service oriented.
For more information on Palo Alto Mind Body, please visit [
Key responsibilities include:
* Responsibilities are straightforward and include starting IV's and administering medications
* Monitor and record vitals and other patient medical information
* Provide individualized personal care to patients during their entire treatment
* Must be able to assist in patient transport within the clinic (push a patient in a wheelchair)
* Superior IV start skills and a caring friendly manner
* Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, and clinic staff
* Must have active California nursing license (RN or LVN)
* BLS/ACLS Certification
* Prior experience managing psychiatric patients, treatments, and medication (preferred)
* Has no pending actions by the board of nursing in California or any other state
* Comfortable in the use our technology suite: Chromebooks, G-suite, secure messaging, EHR / EMR Systems, etc
* A positive, can-do, caring, and empathic demeanor at all times
* Must demonstrate professional and compassionate communications at all times
* Knowledge of HIPAA policies and best practices.
* Must be 100% committed to COVID safety protocols (we do not treat COVID patients; we have strict policies aimed at COVID prevention).
* Must provide proof of COVID vaccination prior to starting employment.
* Low-pressure, integrative-care, supportive, collaborative environment
* 100% outpatient patient base
* Full-time or Part-time
* Primary hours at the clinic are 10:00am 7:00pm M-F; actual shift/work schedules may vary based on patient scheduling
* Excellent benefits available: medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO
* Happy and fun coworkers :-)