SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $29.50 - $44.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as an Intensive Care Unit Nurse with Swedish Medical Center. Submit your application today!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Swedish Medical Center and HealthONE we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
· Student Loan Repayment
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking an Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Cardiac Critical Care Registered Nurse with us:
- You will perform and oversee care of patients with critical illness or injury utilizing the nursing process.
- Y our role must possess strong assessment and clinical skills to oversee and care for patients with a multitude of disorders to include; Heart Failure, Respiratory distress, Sepsis, Multisystem Organ Failure, Neurosurgical Procedures, Invasive Cardiac Procedures, Trauma, MI, Strokes and other patients meeting ICU admissions criteria.
- You will excel at the following skills, interpersonal, communication, leadership, time management, critical thinking and decision making.
- You will serve as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse or current active multistate Registered Nurse license
- BLS & ACLS Health Care provider
- Experience in acute care nursing and ability to work in a stressful and emotional environment preferred
Swedish Medical Center, part of HCAs HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of approximately 2,000 dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians. With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Regions referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment, and was the states first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Swedish also serves as the regions neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the areas only level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center. Over 150 facilities regularly transfer highly complex cases to Swedish.
Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
Contact: Kylie Dennis, Recruiter
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. QualificationsNotice
Our Companys recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.