SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-time Registered Nurse - Clinical Coordinator Chest Pain Decision Unit Full Time Night 7P-7A FTE 0.9 JFK Medical Center Atlantis, FL 33462LIMITED TIME ELEVATED SIGN ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS Description:
Originally named John F. Kennedy Hospital in honor of our nation's 35th president in 1966, JFK Medical Center has since grown into a multi-campus medical center with four Palm Beach County locations.
Our main campus is a 558-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for its comprehensive services including: 24-hour emergency services, cardiovascular care, neurosciences, general, minimally invasive & robotic surgery, orthopedic and spine care, bariatrics, behavioral health and obstetrics. JFK Main is a Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center and a certified Ventricular Assist Device program. We are an American College of Cardiology Chest Pain Center and an American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program. We also offer two off-site ERs in Palm Beach Gardens and West Boynton Beach providing the same emergency treatment for adults and children as our hospital based ER, closer to home.
We are located in the City of Atlantis near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach. Close to the beach, trendy restaurants and shopping malls, there is something for everybody. We invite you to join a dynamic team of top clinical professionals in a fast-paced environment while enjoying the benefits of Palm Beach County living.Benefits:
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At JFK, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
JFK has the reputation of being one of the top Medical Centers for Strokes and Neurological disorders. We have 18 stepdown Neuro beds and have been recognized by several agencies - Designated AHCA Comprehensive Stroke Center, designated by Joint Commission as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center, "Get with the Guidelines" Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award, and more. We have 2 Neuro Interventional Radiologists and are able to handle more complex neurological and neurosurgical cases such as Craniotomies. We also do skull base surgeries and treat seizure disorders.Qualifications
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric Life Support Course (PALS) and certification
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- One or more years charge experience
Our Companys recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.