SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-time **For a limited time, Terre Haute Regional Hospital is offering up to a $10,000 sign-on bonus based on Registered Nurse experience. 1 year of nursing experience required. Current HCA employees do not qualify. *** **Relocation Assistance Available**
Registered Nurse (RN) Inpatient Physical Rehabilitation
Schedule: Full Time Nights, 36 hours per week, 7p-7:30a with weekend and holiday rotation
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a supportive and patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Inpatient Rehabilitation Department. Submit your application today! Terre Haute Regional Hospital (THRH)
is a 278-bed Level II Trauma Center. Regional is the only full-service hospital in the area accredited by The Join Commission and has provided quality care for the local community for 135 years. We offer cardiovascular services, including open-heart and cardiac catheterization; oncology services, which include radiation therapy and outpatient infusion labor and delivery, including a neonatal intensive care unit; inpatient mental health unit; and other specialized care areas, including intensive care and inpatient rehabilitation units.
We are a member of the HCA Healthcare network. Together, we are a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physician partners. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ERs, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten of our HCA Healthcare facilities have been named in IBM Watson Healths top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data. Why join our Inpatient Rehab Team?
What will you be doing?
- 12-Bed Private Room Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit with onsite therapy
- Patient population: trauma, cardiac, stroke, neurological conditions, brain and spinal cord injuries, and medically complicated patients.
- Weekly team meetings with patient and family
- Nursing staffing is based on census but averages 1 RN to every 4-5 patients.
- Our promise is to provide the highest quality, compassionate care to every patient, every time!
- Great team work and collaboration with physicians, other units and management
Planning, assessing, implementing, and evaluating the delivery of care to assigned Rehab patients. Also performs nursing care in a holistic manner. Assists the management/charge nurse with responsibilities as needed.
Qualifications Essential educational/licensure, skills and experience:
- In accordance with hospital policy, may insert I.V.s, administer I.V. medications, and begin blood product transfusion.
- ACLS certified or must obtain ACLS certification within one year of employment as a Registered Nurse and maintains ACLS certification upon working in designated department
- Observes and records patient reactions to medication, I.V. therapy, blood transfusion, and treatment.
- Evaluates patients signs and symptoms; records and reports results. Sets priorities and modifies patient care in response to changing conditions by utilizing problem solving skills and exhibiting good judgment.
- Collaborates with physician regarding patient progress towards the outcome attainment. Assists physician during treatment and examination of patient and processes orders.
- Receives and transcribes/checks physicians orders in a timely manner.
- Provides and documents patient and family education as needed.
- Maintains a current, written plan of nursing care or critical pathways for assigned patients.
- May function as a leader of nursing personnel and is responsible for their performance.
- Floats to other units as needed
We value YOU and your future!
- Current State of Indiana Registered Nurse License
- At least 1 year of clinical/hospital experience preferred
- Must be BLS Certified
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic nursing skills
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability,tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per year, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan assistance up to $100 per month. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We are actively interviewing so apply today! Notice
Our Companys recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.