SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-time We are offering $15,000 sign on bonus for a limited time; 1 year RN Experience required. Current HCA employees not eligible.
Are you a Registered Nurse dedicated to providing excellent care to your medical and surgical patients? Apply now to join the Surgical Care Unit
at HCA's Johnston-Willis Hospiital. Hear what some of our employees have to say about why they love working here !
At Johnston-Willis Hospital
we've been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years. Our 292-bed
hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer carethrough the Sarah Cannon Cancer Instituteas well as inpatient rehabilitation, our emergency room and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center. HCA Healthcare:
- 63 rd on Fortunes 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named A Worlds Most Ethical Company for 10 consecutive years by Ethisphere
What will you do?
- 30 bed unit covering a wide patient population and disease process.
- The cohesive team operates in a Live Excellence Culture.
- Outstanding Physician/Nurse relationship.
- Experienced and supportive leadership team that afford the opportunity for you to learn, grow, and advance in the unit or other specialty areas within the hospital or across HCA Hospitals.
- Provide direct access to patients for major procedures and therapies, including resuscitation.
- Consistently maintain competencies in hemodynamic monitoring, dysrhythmia recognition, ventilator management, and other evolving techniques as they are developed.
- Assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and document all aspects of patient care.
- Communicate effectively and maintain therapeutic relationships with patients, families, physicians, and staff. Evaluate patients' signs and symptoms; then record and report results.
- Set priorities and modify patient care in response to changing conditions by utilizing problem solving skills and exhibiting good judgment.
- Collaborate with physicians regarding patient progress towards the outcome attainment.
- Assist physicians during treatment/examination of patient and processes orders.
- Make appropriate and timely notification to physician on patient condition changes.
We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity
, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic team. Check us out and Like Us on Facebook! Qualifications Education:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current Multistate Compact License (required)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- 1 year of current nursing experience in a hospital setting (preferred)
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision
packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
Intrigued? Wed love to hear from you!
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- E mployee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
"We are an equal opportunity employer
and we value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."Notice
Our Companys recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.