SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-time We are offering $12,000 sign on bonus for a limited time; 1 year RN Experience required. Current HCA employees not eligible.
Are you a compassionate Registered Nurse
dedicated to providing excellent care to your patients as they recover from a stroke, cardiac event, or orthopedic procedure? Apply now to join The Rehab Center at HCAs Johnston-Willis Hospital . See why our employees love working at Johnston-Willis Hospital!
We have been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years
, which means patients can depend on our experience to provide the exceptional care they need. Our 292-bed hospital
offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care through the Thomas Johns Cancer Hospital as well as inpatient rehabilitation, our ER is a state-authorized Level III trauma center, and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center. HCA Healthcare:
The Rehab Center:
- 63 rd on Fortunes 100 List
- O ne of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies for 10 consecutive years
Take our Johnston-Willis Hospital Inpatient Rehab Virtual Tour!
- 38 spacious private patient rooms (6 that are double)
- 2 large patient therapy gyms onsite
- Laundry, accessible kitchen and dining room for patients
- Awarded Joint Commission Basic Stroke Certification
- Patient population is 60% stroke, 20% cardiac, 20% orthopedic/other
- Average length of stay is 12-14 days
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse course (CRRN)
- Career Ladder Workshops
- Numerous c linical educational resources
We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity
, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic team.
Check us out and Like Us on Facebook! Qualifications Education:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current Multistate Compact License (required)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- 1 year of experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute care setting (preferred)
- 1 year or more of experience in Medical Surgical or Inpatient Rehabilitation (preferred)
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision
packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
Intrigued? Wed love to hear from you!
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
"We are an equal opportunity employer
and we value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."Notice
Our Companys recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.