SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-time$12,000 sign on bonus for a limited time 1 year RN Experience required. Certain restrictions apply
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN)
with a passion for providing excellent nursing care to achieve the best outcomes for your cardiac and medical patients? Then apply now to join the Arrhythmia Care Unit (ACU) at Chippenham Hospital . See why our employees love working at Chippenham Hospital
As one of the largest facilities in the nations largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital
provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds
, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a Level I Trauma Center
and we offer Central Virginias only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists. HCA Healthcare:
Arrhythmia Care Unit (ACU):
- 63 rd on Fortunes 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named A Worlds Most Ethical Company for 10 consecutive years by Ethisphere
What will you do in this role:
- 10-bed step down unit.
- Typical patient population: new onset atrial fibrillation, antiarrhythmic drug loading and dosing, and post-electrophysiology catheterization lab procedures.
- As a Registered Nurse you will deliver patient-centered nursing care and participate in patient/family education.
- You will work collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- You will promote a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- You will participate in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety and quality of care.
- You will maintain cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers, and much more.
We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity
, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic team. Check Us Out and Like Us on Facebook! Qualifications Education:
- Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from a school of professional nursing (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current Multistate Compact License (required)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- 1 year of nursing experience in an acute care hospital (preferred)
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision
packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
Intrigued? Wed love to hear from you!
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Free Parking
- NO Mixed Shifts
- New Rates
"We are an equal opportunity employer
and we value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."Notice
Our Companys recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.