SHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
Here at Methodist Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
SIGN ON Bonus Offered !
We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking Nurses to ensure we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care
. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
Critical factors to your success include:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
- Consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
- Collaborating with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- Communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- Demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- Accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and promoting a positive image of nursing
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program.
- If you have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and/or certification in your specialty area you will be considered more highly qualified and eligible for our RN III or IV positions.
- Current RN License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
- BSN preferred
Since opening in 1998 as the first and only hospital in San Antonio and South Texas designed and built just for children, Methodist Childrens Hospital has set the standard for treating the children of South and Central Texas. The hospital continues to lead the region in treating severely ill children, those with complex and chronic medical diagnoses, by providing the most sub-specialized care available. Our new tower is part of a landmark expansion which will increase the footprint of the Methodist Hospital campus by 445,000 square feet.
The new tower includes 150 rooms and a dedicated childrens imaging department with new, state-of-the art technology. The 94-bed neonatal intensive care unit, still the regions largest, has board-certified neonatologists in-house 24/7 and is the citys only Texas Department of Health-designated Level 4 neonatal intensive care unit. The new tower also includes 15 additional ER rooms, bringing the total to 40. Methodist Childrens Hospital has been nationally recognized by Leapfrogs Hospital Safety Grade A. For more information, please visit our website at and select Methodist Childrens Hospital under Locations.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing
so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Notice
Our Companys recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.