SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-time **For a limited time, John Randolph Medical Center is offering up to a $12,000 sign-on bonus, 1 year of RN experience required. Current HCA employees do not qualify. *** Registered Nurse (RN) Central Resource Pool/Float Pool Schedule:
Full Time Days, 7a-7p, 36 hours per week with weekend and holiday rotation
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse (RN)
with at least 3 years of acute care
experience and like the availability of being able to work on a variety of units? The Central Resource Pool
provides lucrative incentives, opportunity to mentor and flexible scheduling to so you can have a positive work/life balance. Were looking for self-driven, conscientious and compassionate nurses to join our Central Resource Pool Team Apply Today!
Excellent time management and ability to adapt to change quickly is required. John Randolph Medical Center
, your local community hospital, serving Hopewell, Colonial Heights, Petersburg and the surrounding area since 1915. At our 147-bed hospital, you can access the advanced technology and sophisticated treatments typically found in larger urban medical centers. A top performing hospital recognized by the Joint Commission, John Randolph Medical Center has also received recognition from the American Association of Respiratory Care and our emergency room is stroke and chest pain accredited. We remain focused on continuously expanding our services and technology, enabling us to provide quality services to our community. As one of the HCA Virginia hospitals, we deliver the best of both worldshigh-quality, technology-assisted expert care in a warm, welcoming and personalized environment.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ERs, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Healths top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data. HCA
Central Resource Pool
- 63 rd on Fortunes 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies for 10 consecutive years
As a CRP Nurse, you will float
throughout the facility to all of the nursing units within your scope of practice
, to include some or all of the following:
What will you be doing?
- Intensive Care/ICU, Emergency Room (ER)
- Medical/Surgical, Telemetry, Step-Down
- Behavioral Health, Outpatient Surgery
- Responsible for clinical management of the patient.
- Functions as a Registered Nurse by role - modeling professional behavior.
- Functions as a Charge Nurse/Resource Nurse.
- Assures satisfaction of customers (patients, visitors, physicians and staff)
- Participates and understands Quality Management activities.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
- Promotes cost effective unit operations.
- Documents nursing care utilizing the appropriate tools.
Our Central Resource Pool team is a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise! Qualifications Education:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification (required)
- ACLS and PALS certifications required within 6 months of hire or start in position
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention certification required within 60 days of hire or start in position
We value YOU and your future!
- At least 3 years of acute care nursing experience (required)
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At John Randolph Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
"We are an equal opportunity employer
and we value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status." Notice
Our Companys recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.